Thank you to everyone who has tuned in to the Rural Women’s Studies blog since our launch last month. As we move into the summer months, we will be moving to a biweekly schedule, still posting on Wednesdays (U.S. Central Time). Tune in next week to read more about the past and future of the Rural Women’s Studies Association. And stay tuned for future posts about archival collections related to rural women, a photoessay about rural places, and much more! Or subscribe to this blog, so you’ll be sure to catch future posts.
As you move into your summer routine, please consider contributing to this blog! We’d love to hear about your ongoing projects and other reflections related to rural women. Submit entries of roughly 500-1000 words to the editorial team at <email@example.com>.
Miss us already? This is a great time to catch up on past posts that you might have missed:
- Actor/Director/Producer Tony Goldwyn’s 3X great-grandparents’ marriage relationship
- History of the Rural Women’s Studies Association
- Some highlights from the Rural Women’s Studies Association 2015 conference
- The inside story on Linda Ambrose’s new book, A Great Rural Sisterhood
- The political and social context of a Norwegian farm protest song that went viral